Eclipse Foundation Members meeting September 26th
A reminder that the next Eclipse Foundation Members meeting will take place on:
Wednesday, September 26, 2012 @ 11:30 – 13:00 Eastern
The agenda is as follows:
1) Eclipse Foundation operations update, Mike Milinkovich, Executive Director
- Membership update
- Financial update
- Download statistics update
- Industry Working Group updates
2) New Member introductions
- Vineet Sinha, President & CTO, ArchitexaArchitexa is a provider of tooling to help developers become architecture-aware. Our tools help in analyzing, capturing, documenting, and discussing both the code and its architecture. Outputs of our engine include layered architecture diagrams as well as UML-like class and sequence diagrams.
- Abraham Nevado, Chief Technology Officer, Lucierna
Lucierna delivers application performance management on steroids! Named a Cool Vendor by Gartner, Lucierna has set the bar for deep code visibility of ALL transactions, with extremely low overhead and fast deployment.
3) Project & Committer update – Wayne Beaton
- Git roll out
- Developer portal
- New projects, reviews, etc.
4) Juno Performance
- This session will speak to the recent attention to performance testing and concerns regarding Juno performance.
5) Marketing Update – Ian Skerrett
- EclipseCon Europe 2012
- EclipseCon 2013
This is your chance to ask questions to the speakers.